not my lover .
Thursday, May 27, 2010 @ 1:43 AM
So, this blog is kinda screwed at the moment, just because the codings for the layout won't work at all!
I've created thebeatoflove on the day of my birthday, I plan to stick to it for more than a year.
Let's see how long it will last, yes?
--
If anyone knows how to fix this coding problem, please feel free to help a girl out. (:
EDIT: Problem fixed! Blogging starts tomorrow, definately.
Okay, so if you're wondering what this blog may be about, here are some clues.
I am absolutely in love with Michael Jackson, photography, and famous quotes. Expect to see those around, quite a lot.
If you like what you see, why don't you talk to me. ^.^
all night.
Caitlin is my name. Sweet 16. Strange obsessions are my game. Michael Jackson is my husband, music is my life. Photography is my passion. Blogging is my escape from reality. Sunshine. Moonlight. Good times. Boogie.